Monday, April 29, 2013

What do you mean it's almost May?

May.  It's almost May.  Which means Mother's Day, which means that after that is Father's Day, then it's Fourth of July, then it's the Geek's birthday, and then it's kidlet's birthday and then Labor Day, and yeah, where did 2013 go? 

No, seriously, where did this year go?  It's already May and I feel like I haven't accomplished hardly anything.  I'm going to San Diego in June, kidlet will be 2 years old this year, it's just insanity to me that it's already May.

Which brings me to Mother's Day, love it or hate, celebrate it or don't, it's a big thing in most households.  Kidlet, the Geek, and his family will be going with me to the zoo.  I'm so excited, I love the zoo and I can't wait to see kidlet's reaction to everything.  She's going to have an awesome time :)  So if you celebrate or don't, have a Happy Mother's Day, or if you're like me, every day is Mother's Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment