Monday, February 4, 2013

Losing weight sucks

I made a New Year's resolution to attain my goal weight this year.  I know I'm not alone in this resolution and I know I'm not the only struggling in this resolution.  I find that when I am brutally honest with myself I realize that I'm not seeing the results I want because I'm not putting forth the effort I should be.  Sure I work out and I count my calories, but what about those little calories that I don't put in, the I just ate one Hershey kiss no need to track it, or I worked out I walked on my treadmill, but I could have done it on an incline and at a higher speed and for 45 minutes instead of 30 minutes. 

*Sigh* Here it is four days into February and I'm still struggling.  I have a good week, lose a bit, then lose some more, and then manage to find some way to sabotage myself and have to start all over again.  Tonight I'm headed after to the grocery store in search of fruit and vegetables and tomorrow I will plan to work out for longer and a higher speed.  I've found that I just have to take one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment