Monday, February 4, 2013

Beer commercials that you make cry

Super Bowl Sunday has come and gone and there were two commercials that stood out for me.  The Budweiser commercial about the Clydesdale made me tear up, I'm serious, I was actually in tears watching that commercial.  I've never cried over beer much less a beer commercial but I cried last night watching that horse reunite with his former owner.  I grew up on a horse farm and I think that's why it hit so close to home for me.  The second commercial that I absolutely adored was the Dodge commercial about being a farmer, I admit, I shed a few tears during that one too.  I really didn't have any others that I was all that impressed with, although the Dorito's commercial with the goat was pretty funny.  My team didn't win, but it was fun to watch so all in all a good day.  I still tear up every time I think of that Clydesdale.

No comments:

Post a Comment