Saturday, December 22, 2012

Martha Stewart I am not

I'm not Martha Stewart, I don't have the same capabilities that she does, nor do I have a staff to yell at or make demands of, I can't cook like she does or sew, or cut my own firewood to make woodland creatures out of (I honestly don't know if she's done that, I'm assuming she has) but, I try, I try very hard to be crafty and make wreaths and centerpieces and sew and loom knit.  Most days I feel like I'm terrible at it, but I recently put some items I made in a Winter Bazaare and I actually sold a few things.  Then I got a custom order.  I'm ;pretty excited about this.  Granted I never did finish making my daughter's costume, bit off  a bit more than I could chew, but I made her dress, it was somewhat terrible, but I did sell two wreaths and an apron and two scarves and a hat and got the custom order from it.

So Martha Stewart I am not, but that's okay, because I'm doing this as me and one of these days I might just sell more than a wreath or two.

2 comments:

  1. As long as you try Court! & your blog made me laugh. Its like just talking to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are actually various titles attached to this
    type of job. It is important to understand all of the different elements that go into interviewing for a massage position, and know
    which questions to ask before you get hired. Insurance companies also demand certification and in that case the individual is considered disqualified from engaging in clinical practice if
    not certified.
    Feel free to surf my weblog : depression symptoms in teens

    ReplyDelete