Monday, July 23, 2012

Why I wish I hadn't been a complete tomboy growing up...

If I had been just a tiny bit girly things like curling my own hair would be a hell of a lot easier. We’re not even going to talk about makeup as I don’t wear it. I don’t wear it because I’m lazy, that’s all, just lazy. My husband prefers that I not wear it and since I never really learned how to apply it properly I’m good with not wearing it. I wear mascara occasionally. I did however buy a curling iron, it looked easy and simple. It is if I’m just curling the front of my hair. So realizing that I bought something that is made for longer hair that what I have I went and bought a different curling iron. I’ll be using it tomorrow.

I want to learn how to curl my hair because it looks better, especially for work, and because I have a ten month old daughter and someday she’s going to have more hair than she currently does. I want to be able to do something with it. Also, I’m 31 I should be able to curl my own damn hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment